Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Reflection: Memoir of the God of War

Memoir of the God of War is a book that I've started this week. similar to the previous books that I read, it is yet again a manwha. It was only last week that I've discovered this and read it, though it's still weekly updating. One of the best factors that make up the manwha is its ability to make its action sequence rewarding, there several foreshadowing in the plot which I have found to be interesting. The art of the Memoir of the God of War is a type that I like as well--in fact very much so--one of the factors that I loved about it was its character design in which the strokes that make up the drawing is aggressive in the fighting parts which further accentuates its violence.

Memoir Of The King Of War - Immortal Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about