Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

"The Shadow Children" (Among The Hidden)

W.A.L.T retell a important part of the story

This term on reading we have been learning about four kinds of novels. Among the Hidden, Holes, Freak the Mighty, Number the Stars those are the four books that we could choose from. I choose Among the Hidden. It was about a boy named Luke and he is a shadow child/third child. In that story the place that they live in is a place where nobody can have a third child. If you had a third child and he or she was found out, your child will get taken away or be killed. Your child could get away with it but you'll need... Money, and lots of them.
That's just what I'm gonna tell you, read the book to know the whole story.

As I said, I choose Among the Hidden. Then this week we needed grab one or two people to help you to retell the most important part of the story. My partners we're Khush and Vann. But we thought instead of doing one important part, we all the important parts of the story from Chapter 1-8 .
It was a bit tricky to come up on what we needed to write and was a bit tricky when doing the drawing because I don't know they're faces. That a side we've finished it and I hope you'll like it.

9 comments:

  1. Cool drawing Axle, I really liked the pictures that you drawled it is really detailed, I think what you can do next time is to make the writing bigger for other people to read what you wrote and what you were talking about. Anyways Keep up the great work Axle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Axle this is Jhrnylle and i really like your drawing and continue
    study and keep Up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Axle I like you blog post about Among the Hidden. I like your drawing and the pictures. What is your favorite part of the story.
    Keep up the good work Axle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the part where he found out Jen, another third child. Anyway thank you for commenting on my blog I appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Hey Axle my man, I like the pictures and all, But just saying I think that some words need to be a bit bigger. Here's my question What is the reason that they are not allowed a third child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lasa, thank you for commenting on my blog. I made the colour of my drawings and writings special you'll see it better when you are in contrast mode. Any way thank you for commenting

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about