Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Challenger Deep!!!!

This post is our poster about our movie festival. This is not a proper movie but it's a film. So this term we were doing our own film. We wanted to present it, it will be presented at Hornby Primary School at the hall. I was doing it with Brielle, Khush and Vann. It will be at the 22nd of August at 12pm. Our film is about the Mariana trench which is the most deepest part of the ocean known today. I enjoyed it, it was fun making this movie and it's a bit challenging when someone is not there, because we need to make arrangements again. I wish you can go in our movie because we are working hard on it, but anyways I hope you'll like it. Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow axle I really really like your poster that you and your gorp made it's wander full and can you all so comment on my blog as will cool thank you from Manaia

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about