Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tricky Test 2

Today I was looking for apps and I saw this one. It's called Tricky Test 2and it was really fun. It needs common sense to do it, it looks like the Imposible Quiz but a app. In this game you have lives and you can run out of them then you can get them back from watching a advertisement or getting some free coins and also you can put your paren's FaceBook to invite their friends to play if they allow you to, then you will get coins I think. I really liked playing this game so I thought you might like to try it, then you will maybe like it. That is just my blog for today, tomorrow I will teach you a bit about the keyboard or the piano, Bye!!!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. That looks like an interesting app, I'll have to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an interesting app, I'll have to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Axel. Thanks for posting during the holidays, it must have been a busy time moving houses. Does this app teach you card games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Axle! I am very sorry that I spelt your name incorrectly.

      Delete
  4. Hi Axle,
    I really liked your post about Tricky Test 2. I saw some mistakes like
    It's called Tricky Test 2and it was really fun and you can get them back from watching a advertisement or getting some free coins and also you can put your paren's FaceBook to invite their friends to play if they allow you to. I hope you like my comment and fill in the mistakes. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see, that your blog needs fresh & unique articles. I know it’s hard to write articles manually every day, but there is a solution to this.
    Selective School Test

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about