Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Music Reflection: Term 3

I have enjoyed the subject "Music" so far, it has been a great experience being able to look at new tunes through the term. I have improved in my ability to improvise music and use the main tune in different structures. I have looked at creating new rhythms from chords and created a "guideline" in my "compositions". The term has been great with not only learning skills but also sharing said skills, as I've performed in front of the class. My love for music is big and so have decided to take the subject again for the next year--focusing on piano as my instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about